Becoming a member of the Kent County Hospitality Association (KCHA) is an affordable business strategy which puts you in touch with your fellow hospitality industry leaders throughout the region and the state.
KCHA holds memberships with the Michigan Lodging & Tourism Association, Local First, Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan and TIME Coalition and maintains relationships with Experience Grand Rapids, West Michigan Sports Commission, Travel Michigan, West Michigan Tourist Association and West Michigan Film Office, among others.
KCHA membership benefits
- Build a relationship with Experience Grand Rapids and receive event updates and business opportunities
- Networking opportunities with fellow hoteliers and vendors
- Educational/certification opportunities
- Builds stronger communication between lodging facilities throughout Kent County
- Meetings held at area attractions and venues to keep lodging facilities updated on latest developments
- New hotel opening tours
- University/college scholarship and internship opportunities
- Website listing and link
- Job postings & referrals